Lab Stirred Pressure Reactor (100ml to 50liters)
Product origin :China
Delivery time :7-30 days after payment
Supply capacity :50 sets per month
Bench top, floor stands or moveable cart type.
Laboratory autoclaves with 500 ml to 50 liters volume.
Max pressure: 300 bar; Max temperature up to 500 ℃.
Low to high torque magnetic couplings: static seal with no leakage.
Direct drive type between magnetic couplings and motor.
Available material：SS304, SS316, Titanium, Nickel, Hastelloy B/C, Monel, Zirconium, Inconel
100ml to 50liters lab high pressure reactor
HXCHEM stirred pressure reactor systems are used for various applications under pressure including, hydrogenation, polymerization, catalyst screening and corrosion testing. These small pressure vessels, non-stirred pressure reactors and pressure reactor vessels can be designed upto 300 bar and 500°C. Can also be made out of Hastelloy C, Inconel, Titanium, Zirconium, etc.
Lab stirred autoclave | Stand floor stirred pressure reactor | Laboratory reactor | Stirred pressure reactor | Lab stainless steel reactor | Lab hydrogenation reactor
1. Bench top, Floor stands or moveable cart type.
2. 100 ml to 50 liters volume.
3. Maximum pressure: 300 bar; Max temperature up to 500 ℃.
4. Low to high torque magnetic couplings: static seal with no leakage.
5. Material：SS304, SS316, PTFE, Titanium, Nickel, Hastelloy B/C, Monel, Zirconium, Inconel